Friday, August 01, 2003

I just finish writing my thoughts our day at frisco and stupid Mac crappy system doesn't work -- maybe it is user error.

Here is Allan:

Allan is pretty sure it was user ignorance. "Use the Apple key, Ramon." Jim, what are we gonna do with these Ibm junkies. so yea, we are in frisco at this internet cafe and I have 5 minutes to write, because it costs 4 freakin dollars per 15 minutes. In Ramon's thoughts he proposed that I am cheap and I would have to agree with that proposition. We thought about going to China town, but I dont wanna pay for the trolley... and we don't have time to walk there... so we didn't go. But that is ok with me, because... I value my money more than I should.

In Other news, I started playing Star Wars and I actually considered buying a freakin new computer just to play this game... I mean that I actually started to price stuff out at Jim's, but my cheapness has won and also, I feel like the game is somewhat vampiric. I am sure it could be a joy to some people, but it just sucks me dry, even though I enjoy (in a wierd way) the self-destruction.

Ramon is telling me to hurry up when we have about 1.5 minutes left... How freakin long does it take to click twice... i do have to ask you that Ramon... and I tell you to Stop and DESIST you anxious crazy person.

Ok, now I really should get off... Peace out my brothers... 30 secs to go
!!!!!!!!

No comments: