Monday, November 13, 2006

Selling my car, going back to school

I've decided to sell my car.

If anyone is interested or knows someone who is interested in an Acura TL, 2004 w/ Navigation, automatic transmission, Granite Green exterior, Tan Leather interior, please let me know.

I haven't posted anything official yet on craigslist or elsewhere, but will being do so shortly.

I hope to use part of the money to payoff classes I'm taking towards the MCSE certification (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer). With the remaining portion of money, I will put toward a nice used car.

4 comments:

darren said...

but...but...it's so comfortable!

Ramon Avendano said...

I know, I know.

But, I must pay for school.

darren said...

School will pay for itself. School doesn't have voice-recognition and cushy seats. Be a man...sell a kidney.

Ramon Avendano said...

Got a better idea.

Maybe I can convince MaryAnn to sell one of her kidneys.