Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Prunes

I've been on this new diet for 9 days now--no, its not an all prune diet.

My diet consists of mostly organic meats, poultry, vegetables, fruits and nuts.

I'm called, however, to be completely wheat-free, dairy-free and grain-free.

I cheat a little though. Black coffee is tar to me, so I covet my half-and-half.

Since my food options are limited, I eat all sorts of fruits. Which brings me to prunes. I am finding that prunes' side-affects are 'multiple' bowl movements. Typically, I wouldn't mind: extra gas means more farts, more farts means more things to chuckle at.

However, there comes a time in a man's life when he is just plain tired of wiping his arse -- common...five bowl movements in one day. And worst yet, they day isn't even over yet.

I guess I may have to become prune-free too.

Crap!

No comments: