Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Finally got an add!

A while ago I reluctantly joined myspace by creating my own page.

Since that time, I pursued one individual time after time to add me to his 'friend's list'. After many 'add me as a friend' requests, and an email asking to be added as a friend, I have been confirmed as a friend.

The person who runs the myspace page that I wanted in on is not the same person who the page is about.

The page I wanted so dearly to be on, because I respect his music so much, is "Israel Kamakawiwo'ole", also known as 'Bruddah Iz'

When you have a chance, take a listen to his stuff: http://www.myspace.com/israelkamakawiwoole

Oh, and to the person who finally added me -- thank you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Our wedding song was an IZ song! I love him!

Ramon Avendano said...

So cool, so was ours too.

Which sound did you guys use?

darren said...

if i remember correctly, didn't you both use somewhere over the rainbow? iz wuz really good.

Ramon Avendano said...

yes, we used it as our last dance. We didn't know the peterson's when they got married, so they would need to attest to your statement.