Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Services for Paul J. Hill

As some of you may already, my brother, Paul J. Hill, passed away Tuesday morning at 3:17 am.

A memorial service will begin on Thursday, July 8th at 5:00 pm. at Palm Mortuary (7600 s. Eastern ave 89123), cross streets are Eastern and Robindale. The service will be followed by a gathering at Aces & Eight's bar and grill on 310 s. Decatur blvd. All people are invited to both gatherings.

Our family thanks everyone for their prayers and thoughts, well wishes and concerns. While this was a difficult season for my brother, his family and friends, we are grateful to everyone who participated in our lives. Moreover, we are content to know that my brother continues his journey with Christ in God's Kindgom.

Thanks.

--Ramon, MaryAnn and Aurora

1 comment:

Andy Arie said...

My prayers are with you and your family. I know what it's like to lose a brother.