Monday, April 25, 2005

What's wrong with that?

Yesterday Maryann and I were running some coaxial cable from the cable splitter to the guest room.

As we're working, she turns to me and says, “I want to go to mt. Charleston next week.” I ask why.

She responds with, “its the one year anniversary of our first date.”

So, I ask, “do I have to go.”

Let's just say, lucky for me, she knew I was half joking...otherwise I would still be working one the cable line.
--------------------------
Ramon Avendano
via BlueBerry

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You and Tommy need to get together. You sound like two of a kind.

Anonymous said...

Only half joking!?! That's it - you're in trouble - and yes, you have to go. :)

MaryAnn

darren said...

Ramon ramon ramon. You've got alot to learn young jedi knight.

Gregg Stokes said...

Ramon bring champagne and turn off the blackberry! congrats