Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tid bits

* I've been studying for the last several hours. My study shack for today has been this cubby hole between quiznos and starbucks on sahara and marylandparkway.

* I'm killing time studying waiting for maryann to finish training the $65/hr consultant who is filling in at her old job. Sad thing is, maryann gets paid $15/hr to train the consultant.

* while I've studied today, I've seen and heard six or seven ambulances/fire trucks go by...those things are particularly loud today.

* while I've sat and studied today, I drank down a toxic mixture of low carb sobre and diet coke. Two 32-ounce glasses causes a man too pee excessively.

* Another ambulence just past--this one wasn't as obnoxiously loud.

* I'm writing a crtique on Dante's inferno for my world lierature class. His biblical assumptions and parallism are utterly wrong. We'll see how I do, hopelly I can get an A.

* Its interesting how many groups of people hang out at starbucks.

Peace.
--------------------------
Ramon Avendano
via BlueBerry

No comments: