Thursday, January 06, 2005

Movements Part II

The paperwork has been sign, so it must be official.

Starting Jan 17, 2005, I begin working reduced hours in an effort to pursue a Master's Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS).

My first day of class is January 19. In order to apply for grad school I need to retake two courses that I got bad grades in. And in March, I will hopefully take my GMAT.

I am super excited about this move. Its a win-win situation for my employers and me.

Its a huge, bold move for me and has come via many awesome things coming together.

Father, brothers and sisters are the biggest influencers in making it happen.

I am happy.

Movements Part I ...

1 comment:

The Hubbard Family said...

welcome to the wonderful world of graduate school. i'm either excitied because 1) misery loves company, or 2) because it's always good to have someone to relate to, or 3) all of the above.

by the way, you may circle only one correct answer, and if you are wrong, you will get a bad grade, waste all your student loans, and still at the end of the day have to go to work. just kidding. instead, write an essay comparing and contrasting each of the above options. include references to at least five sources for each part of your answer. you have 25 minutes. go.

half smiling,

Greg