Friday, June 17, 2005

Maybe a first

We are sitting in theater waiting for the movie to start and all the sudden the fire alarms goes off.

In a pathetically grinding voice, s woman's voice comes from the speakers “attention please, attention, please...an emergwncy has been reported, an emergency ha been reported.”

This last 20 minutes. Maybe we should have left, but the lights just went off and maryann keeps proding me to turn off my blackbeery.

I hope batman has been worth this wait.

--------------------------
Ramon Avendano
via BlueBerry

3 comments:

MrH said...

tell me, it was worth the wait wasn't it? I saw it Tues. night:)

Ramon Avendano said...

I didn't hate it neither did I love it. It was worth the money though.

Thanks for asking, Mr. H :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey...I thought Batman Begins rocked!!!!!! Hey, update my blog link, so you don't miss the action, lol!!! I viewed my old one and boy did IIIII blog.... c yas,
Sweetums11