Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Smelly tests are funny

I laughed when I read Cheryl and Kenny's remarks to my last entry; their remarks were funny.

The reason for the "this is a test" is that I was testing my blog's RSS feed.

Onto the subject of smelly

Kenny Parker ... his last blog entry http://kennyparker.blogspot.com/2005/03/we-have-got-to-get-it-together-we-have.html reminded me of an incident that happened when I was at Wal-mart the other day.

While I was cruising the dog food isle, this old lady walks past me. When she get about 15 feet away, she rips the nastiest fart ever. Thankfully I did not smell anything, but the sound was just horrible and indicating that that puppy was gonna be stinky.

6 comments:

hisheidi said...

Funny, but often, when I stroll down some Walmart aisle, my senses alert me that someone has broke wind. Is this a phenomenon? It can be quite oppressive if you get caught in one of those awful disorganized Walmart aisle traffic jams as well......no where to escape.
When I was in Nursing school, we applied a little Vics Vapor rub in our nostrils to keep from being overwhelmed and vomiting while caring for a "messy" patient.
Maybe Walmart could provide some nasal swabs along with the sanitary wipes for cart germs at the entrance.

Anonymous said...

I am laughing out loud. Very funny Ramon & Heidi! Thank you for the laugh!!!!

Deb

Kenny said...

There's something okay about farting at Wal-Mart. If it was Target, I dunno...

Amy said...

Thats funny. My brother would get a kick out of that. I have been around people that have done that and then they make this face, like..."Ooops." All I can think is, it's a fart..just excuse yourse;f...anyone know what I mean?

Ramon Avendano said...

Amy -

I know what you mean. However, whenever I fart in front of my girlfriend, she laughs. And eventhough she laughs, I do feel a tinge of embarresment which makes it difficult to excuse myself.

A pig I am. And a gentleman on occassion!

Anonymous said...

I love my pig...and gentleman on occasion. He always keeps me laughing that's for sure!

MaryAnn